[OntVFR] Loss of Speed Channel

Steve Eymann steveeymann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:07:23 EDT 2014

Yeah life sucks doesn't it?

Well there are some options.

AMA superbike and motocross can be easily found on YouTube

Motogp and world Superbike you can subscibe online.  I paid for the motogp package.  It hurt  (about $200 for entire season) but I actually like it better. Never have to worry about missing a race. More coverage of practice, qualifying and race than I need. Live timing is cool if you watch live.

Regards Steve
11 multistrada
11 WR250R