[OntVFR] Fw: Fwd: Air Canada Cargo Fly your Motorcycle

Jim Brown jimbrownrn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:46:14 EST 2015

They had a booth at the motorcycle show. The pricing was one way plus your
ticket and they recommended that you drop the bike off one day prior then
when you fly.   Calgary was an option and the cheapest I think. California
was pricier I want to say $1200.

I think not a bad service if you are moving somewhere and want to take your
bike or if you fly somewhere with the idea of driving back. But the cost
round trip seems high.

Jim