[OntVFR] Fw: Fwd: Air Canada Cargo Fly your Motorcycle

Alex Digenis alex at henleyhonda.ca
Mon Feb 23 21:09:05 EST 2015

I was invited to attend a trip to California through BMW Toronto.
They added bikes onto a container and shipped for the trip for $800.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2015, at 6:42 PM, Jim Brown <jimbrownrn at gmail.com<mailto:jimbrownrn at gmail.com>> wrote:

They had a booth at the motorcycle show. The pricing was one way plus your ticket and they recommended that you drop the bike off one day prior then when you fly.   Calgary was an option and the cheapest I think. California was pricier I want to say $1200.

I think not a bad service if you are moving somewhere and want to take your bike or if you fly somewhere with the idea of driving back. But the cost round trip seems high.

Jim