[OntVFR] Air Canada Cargo Fly your Motorcycle

Robyn B Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 24 12:18:09 EST 2015

>> Example from YYZ (Toronto) to LHR (London England) the price is
>> $700.00  plus Documentation fees.

> That price is insane! I wish i could afford to go anywhere.

Not to dismiss your financial constraints, but it seems like a pretty
good price to me.  When you compare the price they charge to move
a human being with a suitcase and the weight, space, and procedure
involved in that, it doesn't seem too unreasonable to me for
packing up a motorcycle on a pallet for the weight, space, and procedure
it would need.

Jim Brown said something about the one-way cost seeming okay if you
were going to fly your bike somewhere and ride home.  I think I would
do it the other way around:  ride from here to California, with the
anticipation and the best roads awaiting at the end of the journey,
then after ending on that high note, pack it up and fly home.
Hmm, OTOH, that means riding into the sun and headwind all the way there.
I dunno.