[OntVFR] Air Canada Cargo Fly your Motorcycle

Steve vfrooom at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 24 13:13:56 EST 2015

"Hmm, OTOH, that means riding into the sun and
 headwind all the way there."

..and fatigue from the trip when you do get to the best roads..although if you ride home then you'll have the fatigue and lack of interesting roads the closer you get to home.
..thinking outloud here.. I agree, Robyn, riding into the sun for days on end would get very old very fast. The headwind would just make it more busy..unless you're on an RT. Then it'd just be the extra fuel use fighting the wind.