[OntVFR] Air Canada Cargo Fly your Motorcycle

Jim Brown jimbrownrn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:38:58 EST 2015

Air Canada had their own crate. It was a metal box shaped to fit inside
their cargo hold.
On Feb 24, 2015 9:24 PM, "Lisa" <geekgrrrl at gmail.com> wrote:

> technically you only rid into the sun until or after noon depending on
direction.

> > On Feb 24, 2015, at 1:13 PM, Steve <vfrooom at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> >
> > "Hmm, OTOH, that means riding into the sun and
> > headwind all the way there."
> >
> > ..and fatigue from the trip when you do get to the best roads..although
if you ride home then you'll have the fatigue and lack of interesting roads
the closer you get to home.
> > ..thinking outloud here.. I agree, Robyn, riding into the sun for days
on end would get very old very fast. The headwind would just make it more
busy..unless you're on an RT. Then it'd just be the extra fuel use fighting
the wind.