[OntVFR] Air Canada Cargo Fly your Motorcycle

Bugra Vardal bugra.vardal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:09:35 EST 2015

  Yeah, saw this new program at the bike show for the first time also.
  Considering a two weeks Alps tour with Edelweiss is  $6-8K US, it
makes some of those types of tours a bit more atteinable especially if
you would like to take your own bike for added sentiment.

   Or a ride to western Canada , ride there while fresh and excited
and have the bike shipped back home when done...accommodation, fuel,
food cost on the way back would practically cover the bike imo.
  Of course a different story if there are no time constrainsts