[OntVFR] Skully, Maker Of A Google Glass-Like Motorcycle Helmet, Raises $11 Million - Forbes

Kevin LePape klepape at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 27 21:08:44 EST 2015

Not for me, I figure looking at and processing any info will be a real distraction. Think of looking down at instruments which takes only a glance. The inventor says he came up with the idea after crashing into the back of a car while looking at street signs. I think the increased amount of time involved in looking at a screen and the refocusing to the road ahead would be far worse. And it’s $1500 US.

Pass.