[OntVFR] Skully, Maker Of A Google Glass-Like Motorcycle Helmet, Raises $11 Million - Forbes

Scott Williams swillia5 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 22:06:37 EST 2015

A properly designed HUD will not require you to refocus on the road, the display will appear to be on the same focal plane as the road, so that you can see both at almost the same time.

But yeah, early adopters have to pay a hefty price.  In ten years?  They’ll likely be built into our eyeballs, for a few hundred bucks.

Scott in Brighton NY