[OntVFR] Van to check in Ottawa

Chris Park cmpark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:34:29 EDT 2015

Hi all...

I have a line on a van (almost-moto: 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L RES!) to take
over the lease of in Ottawa, and I'm wondering if there's anyone there who
could at least put a set of eyes on it and let me know if it is as
advertised? Timeline would likely be this week.

I have reached out to the vendor, a private party, but haven't yet heard
back, so this is all very tentative, but I would appreciate any assistance
that can be rendered.

Feel free to contact me off-list at this number: 519-841-7275

Thanks

ChrisP in Kitchener