[OntVFR] Voltage monitoring

John Power jksp1944 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:30:58 EDT 2015

Hi Chris,
Thanks, it must have been yours I saw on the ride. Have been reading about the problem with VFRs on the Internet and it seems to be a defect in the manufacture. Surprised Honda has never worked out a fix for this.
When riding don't like to have things like this to worry about.
It seems to me that most of the problem is caused by faulty connectors that corrode or loosen up,
this is the only thing that will cause meltdowns. Maybe I will hardwire the charging components to eliminate future poor connections.
Regards,
John

Sent from my iPhone