[OntVFR] Well it is time to part with my 92....

Quentin Lageer quentin at lageer.com
Tue Sep 15 09:11:38 EDT 2015

With family activities always taking up my free time, there is no time to ride any more.   The boys seem to like the kids 4 wheeler and daddy is needing to keep up with them.....

So the 92 vfr is going up for sale.
specs

92 vfr,  original Granite Blue colour. (looks like black)
Less than 80,000 on odometer
New battery this summer
replaced front springs with after market from Cycle Improvements about 5-6 yrs ago(Waterloo, on company)
Givi wind screen
Givi Mono tail rack with 50L case.
Genmar handle bar risers
Original Can
Condom-less mirrors.
Tires have about 1/2 season left
Turn signals moved beside tail light
Rear Fender bobbed.
Original Solo seat cover.
Optional center bike stand.

It is a 23 year old bike so it does have some cracks in the fairings. Some of the tabs are broken on the side.

Don't have pics yet but will have some over the next few days.

Asking $2500 as is.