[OntVFR] Tires - what is the best place to get them from?

Derrick Csongradi derrick.csongradi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:33:01 EDT 2016

Zdeno in Kitchener and GP bikes in Whitby are both good in terms of price
and installation. Zdeno's is better priced, fast and has large in stock
inventory but is a bit of ride for me in Pickering. Just phone in for time
and selection. I show up in the morning and go to Timmy's next door and
about an hour later voila!

Cheers Derrick