[OntVFR] 2002 VFR 800 for sale

Jeff Goss jjgoss at rogers.com
Sat Jun 18 14:55:00 EDT 2016

I've really kept this bike for way too long - I think I'm just not a rider anymore and I've paid more in insurance than for the bike by now!

Silver 02, ABS, Givi rear hard case, Honda heated grips, 24k

The fluids have been changed, bike runs well, never dropped, but the tires are really too old at this point and should be replaced.

If you're interested or know someone who is, contact me directly for a price. Really looking to reduce some clutter and get her to a good home. I think I've held on for sentimental reasons and probably some inertia.

Jeff