[OntVFR] Shopping for a VFR again. Need input on VFR's re: ABS, LBS. And 999

Andrew Carlyle carlyle.andrew at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:10:29 EDT 2016

I would agree from  a function point of view the VTEC was fine and didn’t upset handling. But for me it really annoyed the crap out of me as  often rode right in around where it changed and it would “hunt” back and forth constantly on and off the VTEC.  Some learned to ride around it but I never really liked the feeling of it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10