[OntVFR] Shopping for a VFR again. Need input on VFR's re: ABS, LBS. And 999

joe mountenay jmtech94 at yahoo.ca
Wed May 4 15:27:40 EDT 2016

I looked at the London one and it is okay but needs a ton of work ,tires all fluids ,real good clean-up and it does have some bolts that are rusty .In my opinion too much money for it should be around the 3g mark to make it worthwhile but it is an okay bike but only has low use going for it ,rear wheel changes out for some reason would need to be painted .