[OntVFR] rental in Edmonton

Kevin LePape klepape at shaw.ca
Wed May 4 18:30:58 EDT 2016

Bow Cycle in Calgary rents all kinds of fun stuff (Duc Multistrada & 959
Paigale, Kawi Versys, Yami FJ09). Fly into Cow Town and ride to and from
Edmonschuk via the mountains...

http://www.bowcyclecalgary.com/can-am-yamaha-kawasaki-atv-motorcycle-alberta
-cochrane-vancouver--xrentalinventory#page=xrentalinventory&vt=motorcycle%20
/%20scooter&vc=sport&d=on&t=rental