[OntVFR] OntVFR Digest, Vol 42, Issue 12 FJR discussions

Taylor, Brad brad.taylor at tc.gc.ca
Thu Aug 10 07:05:12 EDT 2017

I've been without a VFR for almost two years now as I sold my RWB 2007 in the summer of 2015. I've been so busy since that I haven't even given another bike much thought but when I take the plunge again it will probably be for a VFR 1200. The additional power, great ergonomics, luggage an appearance are just the right balance. I've looked at the FJR and at one time it was at the top of my list but the motor lacks character, much like many inline 4s and that is so important to me. My second choice would be a Ducati Multistrada. Cost is the only thing that will probably keep me off a Duc.

Brad Taylor
Civil Aviation Safety Inspector/Inspecteur de la sécurité de l'aviation civile