[OntVFR] parts and accessories

Robyn B Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Aug 28 16:54:54 EDT 2017

Those of you who've been on the list a long time may recall that
Pyramid Plastics sent me a shipment of a sampling of their products.
I remember showing them to some list members, and I kind of remember
bringing some to our rally in Bancroft to give away as door prizes.
I thought I still had some left, larger items that would have been
hard for me to bring along, but I cannot find them.

Could I possibly have given them all away at that rally?
Anybody remember how much swag I brought?  Was there anything sizeable,
like a hugger, or was it all little items like a faux carbon-fibre
tank pad or a Fenda-Extenda?

If I still have any stuff left, I was going to offer it for sale at
modest prices here and use the proceeds to pay for annual internet
domain renewals of vfr.on.ca, but I did a whole lot of archaeology
in the garage yesterday and turned up nothing.  If it's really all gone,
then that's one less thing for my conscience to nag me about every
so often.