[OntVFR] 2000 VFR-rectifier issue

mike mckinnon 2bikemike at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:30:33 EDT 2017

Brian I'm out riding now.  I got mine from a  place in quebec.   When i get
home later I'll look it up snd see if its competitive.  Will let you know.

Nice get on the bike.   Not even broken in yet. My 99 had 74k on it now.
Got it a 22k and had to replace the rectumfinder.  I added the fan mod to
cool it better.  Seems to have worked.

cheers
2bikemike