[OntVFR] 2000 VFR-rectifier issue

RICK MAHER rick_maher at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 19:45:10 EDT 2017

I used a R/R from a 2004 CBR600RR to replace mine on a '99VFR800. It attaches using the same bolts as the VFR's did. The wires were the same, I just had to unplug them from the fried VFR unit and plug them into the CBR's. As far as I can tell I'm the only one that has ever done this, I have no idea how I figured out it would work 10 years ago, but the bike is still running today with these parts. I think I'm on my second battery in ten years.