[OntVFR] Rectifier

Lisa geekgrrrl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 23:58:54 EDT 2017

Here’s a very good fault finding diagram for electrical issues.  https://www.electrosport.com/media/pdf/fault-finding-diagram.pdf  according to it you may have a bad connection.  I have since changed to a Suzuki VStrom and added a volt metre to the dash, I consistently see 14.4v with a range of a couple tenths of a volt depending on how much heat i have coming.

Lisa