[OntVFR] 1st time 25 yrs I am vfrless.

Peter Chang pjchang at rogers.com
Wed Aug 9 00:17:50 EDT 2017

Sounds like the right choice..... If I wised up, I might make the same choice.
3 tanks of fuel through the vfr this year....

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 11:10 PM, quentin at lageer.com<quentin at lageer.com> wrote:   #yiv0164299512 body {font-family:"Calibri", "Slate Pro", sans-serif, "sans-serif";color:#262626;} Well it was a mixed emotions day, but my 92 has found a new home.    I have not been riding it very much over the last 3 or 4 years. Maybe putting 2000km on a year if I was lucky. The last 2 years I didn't even have it on the road at all.
My boys are really liking the kid size 4wheelers and I am sure my bil is wishing I would get my own machine and the selling of the VFR was the first step in daddy getting his own machine.
The vfr went to a nice guy in TO who works in Stoffville. So I am sure that it will get more use then what what I am able to do.
So I will go back into lurking mode and enjoy the commentaries that go on about reg/rec, oil vs wd40, tires, seargent vs Corbin, Dino vs synth.... the list goes on.
So see yah on the 4wheeler trails._______________________________________________
OntVFR mailing list
OntVFR at vfr.on.ca