[OntVFR] 1st time 25 yrs I am vfrless.

John Power jksp1944 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 09:52:25 EDT 2017

Sold my Vfr and bought a 2009 CBF1000A. Find it is superior to a VFR in all respect especially touring. It is fast, handles excellent, great brakes and for long distance the stock seat is the best I have ever seen. VFR has great engine but is not even close to the CBF1000A in all other respects
John Power

Sent from my iPhone