[OntVFR] 1st time 25 yrs I am vfrless.

Randle Taylor randle.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:20:53 EDT 2017

To each his own but if I had to ride across the country it would be on a
VFR or Triumph Sprint with sweet V4 or I3 music in my ears :)  Certainly
not a harley.  I also strongly prefer the sportier riding position over the
upright position.  Either way, I do think the CBF is a nice bike, similar
to a Bandit which I've owned two of now (2nd time was a mistake) just not
my cup of tea currently.