[OntVFR] 1st time 25 yrs I am vfrless.

John Power jksp1944 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:23:39 EDT 2017

This year have put on over 15000 km all over the southwest US and can still walk. Have a bad back and hip replacement so the CBF is awesome.
Have owned many bikes in me life but never one as good as this. 0-100 km in 3.25 seconds. Like having a $5000 Ferrari in my garage. Never have to worry about that defective stator system. I drive a Honda Accord as well so am totally shocked that Honda never fixed that defect in the VFR. That is the bikes achilles heel

Sent from my iPhone