[OntVFR] OntVFR Digest, Vol 42, Issue 12 FJR discussions

Randle Taylor randle.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 10:08:25 EDT 2017

I've ridden a 2016 FJR a few times. It is an absolute rocket ship, very
comfortable, handles well for such a heavy bike, and highly adjustable to
suit your needs but I agree with Brad's assessment on the engine
character.  A little too "clinical" or electrical for me but I feel the
same way about most I4's I've ridden.   It just lacks the visceral feeling
of a twin/triple/V4.