[OntVFR] SuperDukeR

Andrew Carlyle carlyle.andrew at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 22:59:56 EDT 2017

I am kind of short, about a 29 or 30 inch inseam. The Multistrada on its
lowest seat setting is 32.5 while the higher one is 33.3. With the seat in
the low position I can pretty much flat foot it. I have ridden the bike
with the higher setting and while it is a bit too tippy toe for me it is
still not terrible. On paper the bike looks pretty tall but in the real
word it isn't too bad.I think the measure the seat height with the bike
unladen and when you sit on it the suspension will compress some. Also the
position and shape of the seat can make a difference.   I agree with Kevin
you need to sit on one as it may not be as bad as it sounds.