[OntVFR] VFR vs FJR vs ST

northernvfrdave northernvfrdave at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:01:58 EDT 2017

Derrick, I've seen several brand new 2014 & 2015s at dealers over the last 7 or 8 months tagged at $9999
They aren't hard to find...

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.
Interesting thread and timely for me. My 2000 VFR 140K is the best purchase I have ever made but it is getting old and tired and requires additional investment. Other then sentimental reasons it does not make economic sense. It was award winning in it's day but today's best middle weight sport tourers are now cross overs. I will be going to the super bike races at Canadian Tire Motorsport track in another week and will do some demo rides. My riding season consists of about 90% extended overnight trips usually across the border for about 7k annually. The first and last day are a little uncomfortable at 59yrs old with super slabbing. Once I am in the twisty hills and that V4 growl and sweet spot above 6000rpm kicks in,then it is riding nirvana for me. In those conditions the bike is a perfect fit. I will try and keep an open mind but the child in me is whispering a low mileage 2014 VFR.
Cheers Derrick