[OntVFR] Earplugs vs GPS

devin@thebarbers.net devin at thebarbers.net
Sun Aug 13 16:25:51 EDT 2017

    I like DB Blockers.
Custom mold, fitted.
They keep your mold on file for 5 years, in case you lose or break or want a different pair.
I have a set for the race track, a set for street riding, a set for sleeping...etc.
They are expensive, but i think worth it.
    Mobile

------ Original message------From: Derrick CsongradiDate: Sun, Aug 13, 2017 2:02 PMTo: OntVFR at vfr.on.ca;Subject:[OntVFR] Earplugs vs GPS
I have been struggling to get good sound with my bluetooth headset and GPS. The sound level and quality had been too weak. After some research I found that certain earplugs can make a difference. Today I tried my No Noise motorsport earplugs that have a hollow core stem pertuding out of them that is suppose to filter out wind noise etc. Eureka problem solved after over a year with fiddling with it. My scenario is as follows, mild hearing loss, Sena 20S and Garmin 660 LM. Cost of earplugs about $50. One minor complaint is that with my thick fingers I need tweezers to remove them but apparently so do others.
www.nonoise-earplugs.com
Cheers Derrick