[OntVFR] Earplugs vs GPS

Derrick Csongradi derrick.csongradi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 17:14:57 EDT 2017

That makes sense when you are on the track running close to red line with
an aftermarket exhaust or you prefer to ride in stealth mode. For me I
would like to keep the noise below 85 decibels to prevent hearing loss
while still able to hear a conversation. The No Noise Motorsport ear plugs
let me do this. With their added technology I am now able to do listen to
my Bluetooth headset. I work construction and I am 59 yrs of age with mild
hearing loss. At work I have been using the 3M classic expanding ear plugs.
These plugs worked fine on the bike until I got my Bluetooth headset and
required a different solution.