[OntVFR] Earplugs vs GPS

Randle Taylor randle.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 09:20:35 EDT 2017

I use Etymotic's too (I use the large 3 flange tip), either with music or
just as hearing protection since they provide a good amount of isolation
and I find them more comfortable than traditional foamies.   I don't care
whether it's illegal or not...protecting what little hearing I have left is
more important to me than the small chance of getting a fine!