[OntVFR] Earplugs vs GPS

David Davidson did at rogers.com
Mon Aug 14 09:49:48 EDT 2017

To those Ety users - I had a pair of ER4's that crapped out on me.  They were the smallest ones and provided the best clearance between the sides of your helmet and your ears.  They don't make them anymore.  When researching a new pair it looked as though the new models were longer and I was concerned they would get in the way when I put my helmet on.
Are they small enough to not have this issue?

---David