[OntVFR] Earplugs vs GPS

Randle Taylor randle.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:03:04 EDT 2017

I had ER6i's before and yes they were perfect until they died.
Motorcycling in all conditions is hard on them I think.  I have the HF5's
now and they are a bit longer so I was worried too, but they still fit OK
under my helmet.  They also no longer come with the 2 flange ear pieces
which were my preferred choice, but I've adapted OK to the 3 flangers.