[OntVFR] Best Sport Touring Motorcycle of 2017

Andrew Carlyle carlyle.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 21:47:14 EDT 2017

I haven't ridden a KTM Super Duke but I have ridden with a guy in
California who owns one. He has been riding something like 40 years and he
is one hell of a rider. He is quite well off, has owned a ton of bikes,
owns multiple bikes at any one time, and he loves the KTM. I rode with him
for three days and about 1600 kms over those three days. He was clearly
comfortable with the long days in the saddle and he was the fastest guy in
our group. He thought the bike was amazing. This guy is a genuine bona fide
and highly skilled motorcycle rider whose opinion I trust. I would love to
own one of these bikes.