[OntVFR] parts and accessories

northernvfrdave northernvfrdave at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:08:44 EDT 2017

Id happily kick in a few bucks.... can PayPal or interact e-transfer..

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.
-------- Original message --------From: mike mckinnon <2bikemike at gmail.com> Date: 2017-08-28  5:02 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: OntVFR Club <ontvfr at vfr.on.ca> Subject: Re: [OntVFR] parts and accessories
What are the domain fees?
Can you set up a donation bucket or can we just email donation to you to support this cause.?

cheers
2bikemike