[OntVFR] slip-on pipe

Wilfred Lee wilflee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 20:49:30 EDT 2017

The V4 sounds awesome at full throttle around 8000 - 10000 RPM with an
aftermarket pipe.  Some compare the sound to NASCAR small block V8s.  I
used to ride with someone with a carbon fiber Yosh and it sounds deep and
throaty.  But if you find it more bothersome than thrilling, check to see
if the Yosh can be repacked.  You may need to drill out some rivets.  More
info here --> http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/how-to-pack-it-in  The
fiberglass material is good for deadening the sound for about 2 years.
Afterwords, it must be repacked to stay effective (and not to wake up LEOs
on the side of the road).  Hope this helps.

Wilfred