[OntVFR] parts and accessories

Robyn B Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 29 13:02:45 EDT 2017

Thanks to those of you offering to help defray domain name registration
expenses for OntVFR.  I appreciate it. Will let you know if I decide
to take you up on it.

I wasn't fishing for such offers -- just trying to figure out what
the heck happened to those Pyramid Plastics items.  Anybody else who was
at that Bancroft rally remember any of that?  Maybe I did give them
all away as door prizes there.  Lance?  Owen?  Pierre?

After more exploration in the garage I found the white hugger I bought
used from a guy in Quebec ages ago but never installed because it
rubbed on the tire.