[OntVFR] Schuberth Bluetooth SRC Headset for Schuberth C3 Pro For Sale.

Andrew Carlyle carlyle.andrew at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:02:14 EDT 2017

I already have an offer on my headset so I think I am good.

Also yours is slightly different as you have a C3 not a C3 pro.  The C3
doesn't have the external antenna needed by the SRC designed for the Pro
version.  I know yours is a C3 and not a C3  Pro because you got it from me
:).  I remember that when the Pro version came out I wanted it because the
reviews said it did away with the pressing on the forehead problem the C3
had (aka the Mark of Schuberth). I was having problems with that "feature"
so upgraded.

In any event and more to the point we are off to Nova Scotia on the weekend
and I am too busy at the moment getting ready with that to even think about
adding another thing to my list.

Andrew