[OntVFR] Schuberth Bluetooth SRC Headset for Schuberth C3 Pro For Sale.

David Gale dgale at cogeco.ca
Wed May 17 11:12:44 EDT 2017

10-4
Safe trip to NS

From: Andrew Carlyle
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:02 AM
To: The Ontario VFR Club mailing list.
Subject: Re: [OntVFR] Schuberth Bluetooth SRC Headset for Schuberth C3 Pro For Sale.

I already have an offer on my headset so I think I am good.

Also yours is slightly different as you have a C3 not a C3 pro.  The C3 doesn't have the external antenna needed by the SRC designed for the Pro version.  I know yours is a C3 and not a C3  Pro because you got it from me :).  I remember that when the Pro version came out I wanted it because the reviews said it did away with the pressing on the forehead problem the C3 had (aka the Mark of Schuberth). I was having problems with that "feature" so upgraded.

In any event and more to the point we are off to Nova Scotia on the weekend and I am too busy at the moment getting ready with that to even think about adding another thing to my list.

Andrew