[OntVFR] Three Ocean Tour

Sandy Cameron sandy.alexcameron at gmail.com
Sun May 28 21:04:36 EDT 2017

Well, last fall I bought  a new 2016 FJR1300 and listed my blue 2000 VFR.
The VFR sold this spring. I retired at the end of March - and have spent
the last few days getting organized and getting ready for a bike tour.

I leave for the Three Ocean Tour on Friday. Expect to be gone for about 3
months.

Details will be posted up at https://threeoceantour.blogspot.ca/

In a nutshell - going to all 3 oceans and all 13 capitals (10 provincial, 2
territorial, 1 federal)  you can get to by road - so a pretty good tour of
Canada. Will leave the Labrador road for another trip - and will see if I
can find a way to get to Iqaluit at some other point in the future.