[OntVFR] The big move

R Power r_power at rogers.com
Sun May 28 23:06:42 EDT 2017

Dave,

Good to hear your bike made the move and you see giving it some exercise.

Am just North of you - 20 mins up the 404 from 401 which makes the Muskokas a day ride for me.

Let me know if you want to clean your tires on any of the usual suspects up that way, as I can usually get it together for weekend day ride.

- The Sprucedale Inn is usually a great destination, even in the summer...

Rob