[OntVFR] Three Ocean Tour

Nicole Lewis niclewis at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 06:46:27 EDT 2017

Sandy,

This is a trip of a lifetime. I'll be following your blog!

Nicole
Y2K red VFR800 "Galore"

 Well, last fall I
 bought  a new 2016 FJR1300 and listed my blue 2000 VFR.
 The VFR sold this spring. I retired at the end of March -
 and have spent the last few days getting organized and
 getting ready for a bike tour.
 I leave for the Three Ocean Tour on Friday.
 Expect to be gone for about 3 months.

 Details will be posted up at https://threeoceantour.blogspot.ca/
 In a nutshell - going to all 3 oceans and all 13
 capitals (10 provincial, 2 territorial, 1 federal)  you can
 get to by road - so a pretty good tour of Canada. Will leave
 the Labrador road for another trip - and will see if I can
 find a way to get to Iqaluit at some other point in the
 future.