[OntVFR] EXTERNAL – Three Ocean Tour

CHOMACKI George -EASTERNOPS george.chomacki at opg.com
Mon May 29 11:46:28 EDT 2017

Safe travels & Godspeed.

From: OntVFR [mailto:ontvfr-bounces at vfr.on.ca] On Behalf Of Sandy Cameron
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 8:05 PM
To: The Ontario VFR Club mailing list.
Subject: EXTERNAL – [OntVFR] Three Ocean Tour

*** Exercise caution. This is an EXTERNAL email. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ***

Well, last fall I bought  a new 2016 FJR1300 and listed my blue 2000 VFR.  The VFR sold this spring. I retired at the end of March - and have spent the last few days getting organized and getting ready for a bike tour.

I leave for the Three Ocean Tour on Friday. Expect to be gone for about 3 months.

Details will be posted up at https://threeoceantour.blogspot.ca/

In a nutshell - going to all 3 oceans and all 13 capitals (10 provincial, 2 territorial, 1 federal)  you can get to by road - so a pretty good tour of Canada. Will leave the Labrador road for another trip - and will see if I can find a way to get to Iqaluit at some other point in the future.

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify me by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Ontario Power Generation Inc.