[OntVFR] FS: Sidi Black Rain boots, new in box

Robyn Landers rblander at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Apr 28 19:24:08 EDT 2018

Hey folks,

I was at GP Bikes way the heck out in Ajax a couple of weekends ago for

their no-tax sale and bought a pair of Sidi Black Rain boots on close-out for

$250 plus tax (regular $350, but you can see them on some other web sites

at close-out prices).   I also ordered a pair of Sidi Performer Gore at no-tax

discount.  After evaluating them both, I'm going to splurge and keep the

Performers.

I can send the Black Rain back for a mere $7 but before I do, I thought I'd mention

them here in case any of you are looking for new boots.  Save you the trip out to Ajax.

Size Euro 43,  USA 9.5.

If you go looking for reviews, these are not the Black Rain Evo, they're just

Black Rain.  Sidi's same-idea-as-Gore-Tex-but-not-genuine-Gore-Tex.

The CE protection rating is 1-2-2 (abrasion, cut, crush) where it seems

that 2 is the max.

Let me know before I send them back.  I'm in Waterloo.