[OntVFR] FS: Sidi Black Rain boots, new in box

Steve Eymann steveeymann at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 22:30:39 EDT 2018

2 years ago I bought a pair of Sidi Adventure boots. They were available in gortex or with Sidi’s waterproof membrane. From my memory there were many complaints online for the  Sidi membrane. So for what it’s worth I bought the gortex version and have been happy with them.

Regards Steve
2014 S10
2011 WR250R