[OntVFR] 3rd gen parts

Taylor, Brad brad.taylor at tc.gc.ca
Mon Aug 13 09:55:28 EDT 2018

Hey guys and gals,
I just picked up a 1990 VFR project that needs lots of love so I'm reaching out to y'all to see if you have any goodies kicking around the garage that I can use. So post up what ya got!!!
This bike was crashed a number of times and then parked for about ten years so I bought it essentially with few expectations. However, after a really thorough carb cleaning it runs again so I suppose I have to bring her back to somewhere near her former glory. If I don't the guilt and VFR gods will exact their revenge upon me...

Oh and then you can watch me rip off the rear tire on this old dog!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_vKGTkKaCY

Brad Taylor
Acting Manager / Civil Aviation Safety Inspector/Inspecteur de la sécurité de l'aviation civile
National Aircraft Certification/Certification nationale des aéronefs
Aircraft Evaluation Group/ Groupe d'évaluation des aéronefs (AARDE)
159 Cleopatra Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0N5
Tel 613-773-8276
mailto:brad.taylor at tc.gc.ca<mailto:robert.mcmullan at tc.gc.ca>