[OntVFR] Spouses

Nicole Lewis niclewis at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 13:16:04 EDT 2018

 Brad,
Congrats on your marital bliss. My 22-year relationship also started with the promise of a motorcycle ride. :-) First it was an 83 Honda Silverwing, then a '98 VFR and and now a 2000 VFR.
Early in my relationship, I called my spouse during one of my road trips and explained to her that I would be sharing my king sized bed with Karel Vanek! :-) Karel was sharing a room with 4 other fellows. I had space. My spouse understood and trusted me. Of course Karel was a gentleman. We are still good friends.
I wish you both continued happiness!
Nicole