[OntVFR] beginner dirt bike lesson

Brian Polley rbpolley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:30:26 EDT 2018

Not sure what happened, just have hit a wrong button....
been to Fast over 10 times. I truly believe it teaches proper bike handling
and corner set up and braking. It can be a bit intimidating however the
grouping is staged for skill set and is controlled. You need to gauge his
skill set prior to going..
A couple years of trials riding would be a good base.
Brian