[OntVFR] beginner dirt bike lesson

kellam kellam at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 21 11:33:28 EDT 2018

Back up. He's 17 now?  Where did that time go?

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.
-------- Original message --------From: Robyn Landers <rblanders at uwaterloo.ca> Date: 2018-08-21  11:15  (GMT-05:00) To: ontvfr at vfr.on.ca Subject: [OntVFR] beginner dirt bike lesson
My son, 17, has been asking for motorcycle training.
I didn't learn on a dirt bike but people say that's the way to start.
I'm looking at a session out at TrailTours.ca.
Not sure about doing the 3 hour versus the 6 hour.
I think the latter -- I've done plenty of multi-day street touring
rides, and he's a sprightly 17 year old.  And it'll be beginner level,
not hard-core trail riding.

Been there?  Done that?